Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the Gates Summer Internship Program (GSIP)
The Gates Summer Internship Program is now accepting applications for the class of 2021.
The Gates Center Summer Internship Program (GSIP) encourages outstanding undergraduates to consider careers in biomedical research in an academic or industry setting by providing state-of-the-art training opportunities at the Gates Center for Regenerative Medicine.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic limitations, we regretfully canceled our summer 2020 in-person research program. Instead, we offered virtual internships, conducted a summer webinar series and have extended 2021 summer position offers to all of our 2020 class. For this reason, 2021 internship spaces may be limited. Additional information regarding the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus response to COVID-19 can be found here.
Application Guidelines & Program Information:
- Please complete and submit an application by Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
- Applications will be due by 5 p.m. MST.
- Applicants will be notified by early March 2021.
- GSIP Orientation: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
- Final Day Ceremony & Poster Session: Friday, August 13, 2021
For any additional questions, please contact the Gates Summer Internship Program at email@example.com